OTRADIâ€™s partners leverage OTRADIâ€™s services and amenities to attract funding for bioscience research; increase the speed, number and quality of new therapeutics, vaccines and diagnostics commercialized; and translate products into new bioscience companies.
Partnering with OTRADI
For information on how to become an OTRADI partner or affiliate researcher, contact:
By the Numbers
- Through grant partnering, OTRADI and its affiliated researchers have leveraged $12.4 million in state investment. This has translated into more than $100 million in private, federal and foundation funding for Oregon. ROI 8:1
- OTRADI helped retain or create more than 230 bioscience jobs in Oregon since 2011.
- OTRADI has worked with more than 150 researchers from Oregon universities; these researchers have generated $3.5 million in licensing revenue for universities in Oregon.
- In 2013 OTRADI opened the first bioscience incubator in the state, OBI, with 13,000 square feet of lab and office space for startup bio companies. In 2015 an additional 3,800 square feet will be added to the space, which is 100 percent full.
- OTRADI has created a large BioMentor network of more than 100 key experts who have agreed to donate time to assist bio entrepreneurs with the knowledge they need to be successful.
- In 2015 OTRADI opened OTRADI South in collaboration with the College of Pharmacy at Oregon State University in Corvallis to serve researchers in the middle and southern part of the state. The venture has already servedâ€¦..(add copy with numbers here)