chic, smart, mother-centered wearable breast pump
Are you an electronics engineer with a passion for innovation? Do you have experience with sensors, embedded software and wearable or medical devices? Are you interested in technologies for women?
LuulaTech is on a mission to build the world’s first chic, smart, mother-centered wearable breast pump using the latest advancements in lactation science, machine learning and artificial intelligence. We are women-founded business on a mission to revolutionize the experience of mothers everywhere.
We are looking for someone who can:
● Develop new user-centered product from brief gathering and ideation to iterative prototyping through to high-volume production
● Design and assemble safe and robust electronics prototypes (wireless comms, sensors, user interfaces, buttons, LEDs and displays, driving motors, valves, etc)
● Design and comfortably work with breadboard prototypes to robust protoboards to custom PCBs for sub-100 runs
● Write/test embedded software for prototype and to analyze overall efficacy of prototypes in use (e.g. matlab/python using numpy)
● Verification testing of the system, ensuring designs are reliable and scalable, meet food safety, biocompatibility and other regulatory requirements and are safe for user testing
● Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team of industrial designers, mechanical engineers, app designers and app developers
We are looking for someone who has:
● BS in Electrical Engineering or related field (M.S.+ a bonus)
● 5+ years of experience in design and development of wearable and/or medical devices
● Demonstrated ability to manage designs from concept through manufacture
● Ability to own supplier relations including evaluation and coordination
● Ability to drive verification and user testing and failure investigations
● Experience with electro-mechanical design, sensor data analysis and wireless bluetooth communications
● Excellent written, verbal, and technical communication skills
● High volume disposable manufacturing experience a plus
You’ll move to the top of our list if you also have:
● A network of manufacturers, prototyping houses, and colleagues
● Experience with medical devices, CE marking, FDA approvals and patent applications
● Understanding systems design
● 3D printing, vacuum forming, silicone pour, use of common machine shop tools and other prototyping techniques
Get in touch!
If the above sounds interesting, please send your resume along with a short note outlining why you think your experience is a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruiters, please!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com