April 11, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5 – $10
- This event has passed.
Join us on April 11, 2019 at the VertueLab office in Portland, Oregon, where you’ll hear from a panel about Securing Funding for your business, and a panel of Rockstar Women Entrepreneurs who are fueling their startup ventures with fundraising, government grants, bootstrapping, and true grit.
All are welcome!!! Register now and join us on April 11th.
Drinks and modest fare provided.
$10 General Registration, $5 Students (w/ ID)
Think your technology might be a good fit for a SBIR/STTR grant?
Sign up NOW for one-on-one meetings about SBIR/STTR grants with VertueLab’s grant writing expert, Leon Wolf.
15 minute time slots available between 3:30p and 5:30p prior to the event. E-mail email@example.com to RSVP for your consulting session.
5:30p Event Kickoff & Welcome
- Moderated by Malia Spencer, an amazingly talented journalist with the Portland Business Journal. Malia covers technology, startups, and entrepreneurs
Two Dynamic Discussion Panels…
- Hear from a panel about SECURING FUNDING for your business.
- Followed by a panel of ROCKSTAR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS who are fueling their startup ventures with fundraising, government grants, bootstrapping and true grit.
5:40p Entepreneur panel discussion with:
- Virginia Emery, Beta Hatch | Insect Entrepreneurs
- Sada Naegelin, De Las Mias | Empowering Latinas to live healthier lives
- Lindsey Murphy, Crazy Aunt Lindsey | The Fab Lab, You Tube’s favorite kids science show
6:10p 3 Minute Pitches from your hosts: Women In Science & VertueLab
6:25p Funding panel discussion with:
- Maggie Reilly, Craft3 Business Lender | Bridging $$$ to get you from early stage to investible
- Leon Wolf, Vertue Lab SBIR/STTR Assistance Program, Grant Writing Consultant | Accessing the $2.5 billion in early stage funding from America’s largest seed fund
- Angela Jackson, Portland Seed Fund, Co-Founder & Managing Director | What are angels looking for?
6:55p Combined panel discussion – Q&A
7:20p (or so…) Break for mingling, 1:1 conversations, and networking
8:00p Close up/head out
For questions and more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org