PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR FACILITIES ARE CURRENTLY NOT OPEN TO VISITORS DUE TO THE PANDEMIC
We have built a space that helps to de-risk growth and provide mentoring for biomedical startups
Some of the unique features of the OBI space are:
- Unique Laboratory Space: 20,000 sq. ft. new BSL-2 labs, offices and meeting space
- Shared Scientific Equipment: Access to cost-prohibitive shared equipment (fume hood, tissue culture facilities, heavy equipment and meeting space)
- Specialized Mentoring: Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and unique Mentoring Program to assess company needs, identify and reach milestones and accelerate companies’ growth. Entrepreneurial training via workshops, peer-mentoring, etc.
- Collaboration: Share resources, ideas and space with regional incubators and accelerators. Networking Events, Startup CEO Roundtables, Lunch and Learn Opportunities
- MathWorks Accelerator & Incubator Program: Client companies have access to MathWorks Accelerator and Incubator Program benefits
At OBI, we strive to provide far more value to our startup client companies than physical space. Amenities accessible to every OBI member include:
- Free access to OTRADI’s Advising and Mentoring network (100+ professionals volunteering time to help Oregon entrepreneurs)
- Kitchen, board rooms (with A/V and conference phone), meeting and networking space
- Full access to reserve and use both of OBI’s large conference rooms (seats up to 20 people) with video/teleconference capability as well as OBI’s small conference room (seats 6)
- Common equipment rooms (8 ft. fume hood, 6 ft. tissue culture hood, 2 incubators, plate/conical tube refrigerated centrifuge, microscope, Nanodrop, water bath, autoclaves, glassware sterilizer, ice machine, -80 freezer, -20 freezer, lab refrigerator, safety showers, eyewashes, etc.)
- Free parking
- Janitorial services
- All utilities included
- Key code access to building and OBI 24-hours/day
NEW! Virtual Tours Available!
We are not currently providing in-person tours, but we now have virtual tours for Suites 130 and 200.
Click on the images below to browse the spaces.
Virtual tours by Pocketknife agency.
More about the OBI
Entrepreneurial Educational Programs
OBI offers monthly Lunch & Learns on a wide variety of topics of interest to entrepreneurs. We also have a structured 6-month Mentoring Program offered twice a year, an informal Advising Program, Happy Hours for networking, and other events throughout the year. These programs are free of charge.
Co-working Space (Available now)
OBI has developed a new Digital Health Annex with dedicated desks available for rent on a month-to-month basis. Our shared space is a great way to collaborate with other Digital Health IT companies while still having a place to call your own.
Private Offices & Lab Space (Waiting list)
In addition to the co-working space in the annex, the OBI has private offices and lab space. Currently all of these spaces are occupied, but if you are interested in learning more about our private offices or lab space, please fill out the form in the blue button below, or join us during our next facility tour when we are back onsite later in 2021.
Interested in learning more?
For more information about our facilities, please complete the form below.