Join us for this seminar as we focus on life science global market expansion for Medical Devices. Participants will learn how the government is working to improve opportunities for Medical Device companies across the world through harmonization efforts and multilateral trade agreements such as the Indo-Pacific Economic Framework.
We will also cover:
· General considerations for market expansion
· Regulatory registration process for Medical Devices and Diagnostics based on US FDA prior market authorization
· Shortcuts to success from experienced consultants
· Where to find non-dilutive funding to assist with the commercialization of your products
Date and Time:
Tuesday, September 27 @ 2 PM
· Jean Boudaud, Director, Head of Medical. Devices/IVD, Australia, Pharmalex
· Bryan O’Byrne, Senior International Trade Advisor, USAID, Cednter for Economics and Market Development
· Eri Hirumi, Independent Consultant, and former President of OCRA (Orange County Regulatory Affairs Discission Group)
· Martin Kleckner III, SBDC, Sr. Advisor/EIR at University of California, Riverside, Office of Technology Partnerships.
· Joseph Rieras, Director, Office of Trade, Mutual Recognition, and International Arrangements, U.S. Food and Drug Administration