Meet today’s top digital health experts about the next phase in digital health, ChatGBT, VR, ML, Metaverse and beyond.
Leaders from Merck, E&Y, Boehringer Ingelheim, UCB, Haleon, Generable and others will share insights on topics such as:
- Danger of naïve application of AI to complex healthcare
- AI and machine learning is improving clinical care
- Algorithmic change protocols, transparency and real-world performance monitoring
- AI in action
Recently added to the agenda:
- Dr. Sheldon Elman, Chairman and Co-Founder, Esplanade Ventures
- Emily Lewis, Global Digital Transition Lead, Neurology, UCB
- Shubhra Kathuria, Metaverse and Web 3 Lead, E&Y
- Victoria Gamerman, Global Head Data and Governance Insights, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Dr. Yuijia Gao, Assistant Group Technology Officer, National University Health Systems
- Jacques Jospitre, Founding Partner of SohoMD
- Spotlight for one our Women’s Health Tech Challenge winners!
The program will also feature a presentation by one of our recent Women’s Health Tech Challenge winners as well as an exclusive Q&A/ book giveaway with Joris van Dam, Editor of “Digital Therapeutics: Scientific, Statistical, and Regulatory Aspects.”