June 12, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- This event has passed.
So much to accomplish in so little time: deadlines to meet, investors to attract and please, regulatory hurdles to achieve and, hovering above it all, the unrelenting competitive and investor pressures to be the first to market.
If you are a member of this Biotech community, the screen image of your computer is barely faded from closing the last file you were working on before you have to ask yourself, “What’s Next?” – and then pivot both your body and brain to charge after it.
Having a great product is important, however, a top tier team to deliver and take the company to the next level is essential.
Join us to hear Karen Anderson and Suzanne Hanifin, co-founders of Acumen Executive Search, address how Biotech firms can secure funding while attracting and retaining the best and most talented players.
Topics covered will include:
- Viewing your company within a 360 degree lens
- Assessing talent gaps, team and synergy
- The role of corporate culture
- Vetting the best
- Attracting the best: the offer
- Selling the best: the role of your corporate brand
- Assessing your team building, recruiting and on-boarding process
- Forward thinking – What’s next and the talent required to do it
This interactive session will help you think through critical items you may have been too busy or reluctant to assess and face. Join us for this supportive, informative and valuable presentation.
Lunch will be provided complements of Acumen Executive Search.