Join Jon Maroney from Oregon Venture Fund and Dominik Hurst-Mayr, CPA, Sr. Manager at Moss Adams as they work through the important financial reporting all entrepreneurs should know as they grow their business and seek funding.
· What financial reports should every startup be current on?
· What financial reports will investors want to review before funding?
· Can I carry forward losses in the early years to off-set profits later?
· How have startups gotten in trouble with poor financial management?
· Date: Wednesday, April 26
· Time: 11:30am-1:00pm light lunch provided
· Location: OSC – City of Beaverton Bldg. 12725 SW Millikan Way, 3rd Floor Training Room
Beaverton, OR 97005
* Please only register if you plan to attend in person. This helps with finalizing the food order.