Are you looking for a new role in tech? A new role in a tech-adjacent industry? If you answered yes, then join PDXWIT, AWS, and host Hydrolix for a mash-up of our two most popular events: Get Hired Up! and How to Prepare for a Technical Interview!
Get Hired Up! will feature resume reviews by experts, so don’t forget to bring a hard copy of your resume! You’ll also have opportunities to network with recruiters, along with organizations like Women In Cyber Security (WiCyS), the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), and Women in Big Data.
Looking to land a technical role? Then you’ll want to be sure to register for AWS’s How to Prepare for a Technical Interview (and bring a hard copy of your resume if you’d like advice from our expert reviewers!). By the end of the workshop, you’ll having a better understanding of:
* What to expect the day of the interview
* Approaches to navigate the coding test
* Where you can find more information and resources
Space is limited, so register early! If you have any questions after reviewing the agenda and FAQs, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important: During registration, please be sure to select the appropriate ticket:
* How to Prepare for a Technical Interview ONLY
* Get Hired Up! ONLY
If you’d like your resume reviewed, select “Yes” to the question “Do you want your resume reviewed?” during registration. Limit one resume review per participant.
* 4:15pm Doors Open for Workshop Attendees
* 4:30pm Resume Review for Workshop Attendees
* 5:00pm Welcome, Introductions, Announcements
* 5:05pm How to Prepare for a Technical Interview Workshop w/AWS
* 6:00pm Doors Open for Get Hired Up & Networking Attendees
* 6:15pm Get Hired Up/Networking/Resume Review
* 7:30pm Event Ends
Please note: all attendees will be required to show proof of a COVID vaccination or a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the event start.
PDXWIT is building a better tech industry by creating access, dismantling inequities and fueling belonging. Our events are inclusive. ALL people who support our purpose are welcome.