October 27, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- This event has passed.
TAO PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
TAO’s Professional Development programming supports tech professionals by helping them to make connections, develop expertise, share best-practices, and amplify their voices as members of the tech industry.
A Conversation about Cybersecurity Hygiene
As cyberattacks and ransomware attacks are on the rise, establishing and maintaining a strong cybersecurity protocol is key to keeping your business safe – but many organizations don’t know where to start. This is compounded by the challenges presented by hybrid work from home/in-office setups.
Join Technology Association of Oregon, DeepSurface Security and Summit Security Group on Wednesday, October 27th from 11:00 am – Noon for an interactive virtual conversation about:
- How hackers can use the weakest point in your network to target your business
- Review the different categories of cybersecurity protection you need to keep your business safe
- What expertise you need in-house vs. what you can hire out
- What tools help you reduce the man-power required, while strengthening your cybersecurity stance
- How to strengthen your cybersecurity infrastructure to prevent ransomware attacks
- What to do if you are the victim of a ransomware attack
- How you should test your infrastructure, applications, and users and at what frequency
Register by Tuesday, October 12th to receive a treat-box to enjoy during the virtual event.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Every business should be thinking about cybersecurity. Content for this program is tailored for each audience and designed for executive teams at small, medium and enterprise businesses who are concerned about cybersecurity.
Founder & CTO
Founder & Managing Director
Summit Security Group