Biotech Summit 2023 — coming to the new Twist Bioscience Campus in Wilsonville, Oregon — brings together industry executives, scientists, entrepreneurs, and policymakers to celebrate our region’s thriving bioscience sector, by highlighting emerging research and entrepreneurial initiatives, and identifying ways our public and private institutions can collaborate to further accelerate future innovation and growth. An evening reception brings together our bioscience community to connect and enjoy some of Oregon’s finest vintages.
Biotech Summit 2023 combines three events into one admission:
· Keynote Industry Panel – Leading industry executives offer insights on what makes bioscience tick in our region, and how we can spur growth and improve our state’s long-term competitiveness.
· 2023 Innovation Showcase – This fast-moving pitch competition will highlight innovative Company Pitches for early-stage and later-stage ventures, plus feature Research Fast Pitches for students through research associates. To learn more about the Showcase, and apply to compete, click here.
· Bio on the Vine – During this perennial favorite networking event, top Oregon wineries will be on hand to provide tastings of their finest vintages. Enjoy wine, hors d’oeuvres, and conversation.
Who should attend:
· Industry executives and bioscience leaders
· Bioscience research and development professionals
· Entrepreneurs and biotech investors
· Economic development, government, or non-profit professionals
· Students interested in bioscience research and enterprise