Thursday, February 24, 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm PST
The Redd on Salmon St at 831 SE Salmon St, Portland, OR 97214
Join us on February 24th, 2022, in Portland, Oregon, as we host the next edition of PitchBlack. With $50,000 in total prize money and some of the most creative ideas you’ll ever see, you can’t afford to miss this.
2022 PitchBlack Participating Companies
** PitchBlack 2022 COVID-19 Event Guidelines**
– All attendees must wear a face covering while inside at the event. You may only take your face covering off while outside or actively drinking. We will face masks available at check in.
– We will require proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test administered by a healthcare professional within 72 hours prior to the event. A digital image of vaccination card will suffice.
– Hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes will be present and people will be encouraged to use them. People will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering.
– Water stations will be set up and attendees are encouraged to bring their own water bottles.
– If someone gets sick after our event, we will follow the CDC guidelines outlined on their site.
– As much as possible, please give other attendees, staff, and vendors 6 feet of space unless a physical barrier is present.
– If you are feeling sick, please let us know. We will refund your ticket cost.
– Even though the ceilings in The Redd are really high, we are planning on rolling up the doors and providing as much fresh air as possible…and since it’s February we ask that you dress accordingly for the weather.