July 23 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Party in the Pinot, Technology Association of Oregon’s premier wine and food event, will be held under the summer sky at Scholls Valley Lodge, located amidst the working farms in the community of Scholls in Hillsboro.
Featuring amazing food by Grand Cru Hospitality, wine pairings, music, dancing, a scotch bar, and fun in the summer sun!
The perfect event to show appreciation to your clients, bond with team members, and mingle with movers and shakers in the Oregon technology community.
2022 Ticketing Information
Based on the widespread availability of COVID-19 vaccines in our geographic region, Technology Association of Oregon is implementing a mandatory vaccination policy for all attendees.
All attendees will be asked to show their vaccination card, a printed copy, or a picture on their mobile device.
Because attendance of TAO events is completely voluntary in nature, TAO does not offer accommodations or exemptions that would allow exceptions to this policy.
Individual + Table of Ten
Individual: $260 I Table of Ten (10): $2,500
Individual: $360 I Table of Ten (10): $3,500
For more information please contact Molly Andersen, Events and Programming Manager
After Party Entertainment
Known as the Sasquatch of Soul Lyle Divinsky has spent time performing in New York subways, touring with Denver-based funk band The Motet, playing Fan Friday throughout the pandemic, and now as a solo performer at the 2022 Party in the Pinot.
To Be Served
- Ripe Cantaloupe Wrapped in Parma Prosciutto
- Grilled Bruschetta with Heirloom Tomato, Basil, Garlic and Olive Oil
- Grilled Polenta with Sicilian Style Artichoke Caponata
Welcome Reception Signature Cocktails
- Limoncello Lemon Drop Slushie with Caravella Limoncello, Vodka, Fresh Lemon Juice and Cane Sugar Syrup
- Cantaloupe-Basil Gin Fizz with cantaloupe infused Gin, Champagne, Basil, Fresh Lemon Juice and Cane Sugar Syrup (alcohol-free version available)
- S’mores Bar
- Mini Cannoli Filled with Apricot-Ricotta Cream
- Hood Strawberry Panna Cotta with 25 Year Aged Balsamic
After Party Signature Cocktails
- Rocky Balcocco with Bourbon, Lemoncocco, Cock+Bull Ginger Beer, Fresh Lemon Juice and Cane Sugar Syrup
- New York Sour with Rye Whiskey, Red Wine, Fresh Lemon Juice and Cane Sugar Syrup.
- Penne “Siciliana” with Rose Sauce, Mixed Mushrooms, Eggplant, Rose Sauce, Smoked Mozzarella, Basil
- Charcoal Grilled Beef Tri-Tip “Fiorentina” with Rosemary Oil, Red Wine Jus, Garlic and Lemon
- Saltimbocca alla Romana: Chicken Breast Stuffed with Prosciutto, Aged Provolone & Sage, White Wine Pan Jus, Sweet and Sour Apple Chutney
- Local Mixed Greens with Shaved Summer Vegetables and Aged Sherry Vinaigrette
- Grilled Asparagus with Garlic, Lemon and Olive Oil
Late Night Snacks
- Shoestring Fries with Lemon Zest, White Truffle Oil, Parmesan, Herbs
- Flash Fried Cheese Raviolis with Marinara Sauce
- Tony Luke Soldiers on a Hoagie Bun with Braised Pork Shoulder, Broccoli Raab, Provolone, Au Jus