DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform routine cellular biology techniques including cell lines culture, plasmid/viral transfection, cell line generation and identification.
• Manage inventory and shipments of required materials.
• QC materials required for daily operations.
• Maintain timely documentation of laboratory work.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BS or MS in molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, cell biology or related fields.
• 0+ years of experience in a laboratory setting, preferably in a cellular biology laboratory
• Mastery of cell culture/aseptic techniques is highly desirable, a quick learner can be considered.
Practical experience with flow cytometry, cell based functional assays and ELISA assays is a plus, but not required.
DESIRED KEY COMPETENCIES:
• Maintain a high degree of ethical standards and trustworthiness.
• Effective organization and implementation of complex and group projects.
• Energized by accomplishments and excellence in the workplace.
• Deal with conflict in a direct, positive manner.
• Ability to be flexible and embrace change in work assignments.
• Successful at communicating in both oral and written forms.
• Ability to understand and execute on the company’s mission and values.
About Celllogicals LLC
Celllogicals LLC is a startup company resides in the Oregon near downtown Portland and OHSU. It is mainly funded by ProMab Biotechnologies, Inc., a leading biotech company on monoclonal antibody development, CAR-T products, research, and service, headquartered in the JOINN innovation park at Richmond, CA. The company has been the largest provider of CAR-T products and services to major industry and research customers.
Celllogicals LLC is teaming up with ProMab to develop conventional and next level off-the shelf CAR-T products and services, and planning to fully develop our healthcare formulation, a highly effective prototype product for curing personal limb and feet Infections by microbes, to commercial products for caring patients.