April 24, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$35
- This event has passed.
Most businesses have not separated sales and marketing in their business process. This means they have avoided/missed giving sales its proper attention.
The purpose of this workshop is to do just that. Give sales its proper attention with respect to how it fits into the company culture, with respect to how it fits in with the marketing strategy and understanding that sales is what creates revenue.
We will cover these main topics during the workshop. Know your customer intentional and unintentional, sales forecasting, sales compensation and sales process. Please understand this is a workshop and that those attending will be expected to bring what they have, then work through how to get where they want to be.
Why have a Sales Strategy – MONEY – 10:00 – 10:15am
Know your Customer; Intentional and Unintentional – 10:15 – 11:00am
- Who is your target market and why?
- Who could be your market?
- Who wants to be your market?
Sales Forecasting & Working Lunch – 11:00 – 12:45pm
- Without historical numbers
- With historical numbers
- Pricing and discounts
- What you can and can’t control positive and negative – huge upswing could kill faster
- Creating leverage; Partners, Referrers, Events and other out of the box thinking
Sales Compensation – 12:45 – 1:45pm
- Salary plus commission
- Straight commission
- Early stages percentage of company
Sales Process – 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Follow up
**Seating for this workshop is limited**