This seminar provides a comprehensive overview of the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant process, with an emphasis on how to get funded.
- Understanding the Omnibus Solicitation and Application Process
- What the Solicitation does and does not cover
- Strategic planning
- Understanding the element of “Innovation”
- Writing a competitive grant application
- Opportunity to meet one-on-one with an SBIR expert
This workshop is a collaboration between the Oregon Bioscience Incubator, OCTRI, and OHSU’s TTBD.