Join us for a cruise to celebrate
10 years of OTRADI and 5 years of the Oregon Bioscience Incubator!
You are invited to attend OTRADI’s 10-Year Anniversary and OBI’s 5-Year Anniversary Celebration and Cruise aboard the Portland Spirit. We’re inviting the entire bio and startup entrepreneurship community, as well as legislators, partners, collaborators and supporters, to attend and celebrate 10 years of bio-research and startup accomplishments for our OTRADI/OBI community.
Come hear about the amazing work our researchers, entrepreneurs and startups have been engaged in for the past 10 years in Oregon. You’ll enjoy sparkling conversation, food, beverages and entertainment as we sail through the Portland Innovation Quadrant and past the lovely Oregon Bioscience Incubator on a private Portland Spirit Cruise!
Below you will find more details about this event. Please be sure to allow time for traffic and parking so you do not miss out.
- Event and cruise will proceed rain or shine. The boat has plenty of interior room to accommodate our party.
- We will be boarding the Portland Spirit from the Salmon Springs Dock:
- Portland Spirit Salmon Street Springs Dock (1020 SW Naito Parkway, Portland, OR 97204)
- We recommend dressing business casual
- Boarding will be from 5PM – 5:30PM
- Speaking will occur from 5:30PM – 6:15PM
- Boat will be docked during the speaking portion of the event. All must be aboard before 6PM.
- Appetizers, buffet dinner and beverages will be provided, so please come hungry!
- Boat will return to dock at 8PM
Directions to Salmon Street Springs Dock
Boarding is at SW Naito Parkway and SW Salmon Street in the Tom McCall Waterfront Park, near the Salmon Springs Fountain.
For Map Quest:
Portland Rose Festival Office – 1020 SW Naito Parkway, 97204
World Trade Center – 121 SW Salmon Street, 97204
From Vancouver/North: South on I-5, take the 300B Exit (just past Hwy I-84 Exit). Keep in the right lane following the City Center signs. Cross the Morrison Bridge, keeping in the right hand lane and take the Front Ave/Naito Pkwy exit, it will loop around to SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy Head South on SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy to SW Salmon Street.
From Salem/South: North on I-5, follow the City Center signs to SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy Exit 299A. Keep in right hand lane, and turn right on SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy, continue north to Salmon Street.
From East Side: Cross Morrison Bridge westbound to SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy. At the stop light turn Right. Follow to SW Salmon Street (between Hawthorne & Morrison bridges). SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy runs North/South along the Willamette River.
From Beaverton: East on Sunset Hwy 26. Stay in middle lane through the tunnel. Take Market Street exit and follow Market Street to SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy. Take a left on SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy and follow North to SW Salmon Street.
From Gresham: Take I-84 (Banfield) west to Portland. Take the I-5 South Exit. Follow the City Center signs keeping in the right hand lane. Cross the Morrison Bridge and take SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy Exit, it will loop around to SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy Head South on SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy to SW Salmon Street.
From Airport: Take I-205 South ramp. Take Portland/I-84 exit. Merge onto I-84. Follow the City Center signs keeping in the right hand lane. Cross the Morrison Bridge and take SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy Exit, it will loop around to SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy Head South on SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy to SW Salmon Street.
- UNDER THE HAWTHORNE BRIDGE – Enter from SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy northbound (coins or credit card payment only)
- UNDER THE MORRISON BRIDGE – Enter from SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy southbound (coins or credit card payment only)
- SW FRONT AVE/NAITO PKWY, JUST SOUTH OF SW SALMON ST – Enter from SW Front Ave/Naito Pkwy southbound. This lot is across the street from the McCall’s Waterfront Cafe (coins or credit card payment only)
- SECOND AVE AND SW SALMON ST – Enter from Second Ave Northbound, or from Salmon St eastbound
- SMART PARK LOT – SW First and Jefferson – Enter from Jefferson Westbound mid-block right
- SMART PARK LOT – SW Fourth and Taylor – Enter on SW Fourth Northbound, mid-block right
- ON-STREET METERED PARKING – Free after 7pm, all days
MAX Light Rail Stations
FROM EAST SIDE: Stop at SW Third & Morrison Street, by Rock Bottom Brewery
FROM WEST SIDE: Stop at SW First & Yamhill Street
Blue Line operates from East to West. Red line operates from the airport to downtown. Green Line operates from Clackamas to downtown.
Note: Registration is required to attend.